Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Westward Home


I found this 'Westward House' door on a cute terrace at the North Norfolk Coast in early May, shortly after I 'stepped Westward'.
I use this image as an attempt to explain that, while this blog was a useful way to express my perspective leading up to my move, now that I've made this Westward place my home, I feel this blog has become redundant.
Neil and I have a shared travel blog at www.neilandcarla.wordpress.com which makes this one unnecessary.
So, with great affection I am signing off for the last time -- at least until I see a need for this place in future.
In the meantime, please visit my current blog www.neilandcarla.wordpress.com for photos and brief updates of my adventures.

Cheers,
Carla

2 comments:

  1. I hope you come back to it Carla, because we are each individuals, and you have much to offer, as an individual, albeit one in relationship. The Westward theme simply has to change tense - from thinking you are about to step Westward to being stepping Westward. You are in the act of doing just what you anticipated, and I for one, would love you to return to it. In the meantime I'll move on to your combined one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen.
    In actual fact, I have all but completely hijacked our joint blog. Perhaps though, as seasons change there will be some reflections better suited to this space.
    In the meantime, enjoy our wordpress site. There's quite a combination of logistical life news and excited travel tales.
    Thanks for your interest.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete